An extra one off charge of £5.50 will be applied at checkout for any orders that contain frozen goods to cover the cost of packaging material. Express Tracked Delivery (normally next working day) by FedEx and Yodel will be selected as your delivery method at £6.50 per parcel up to 25kg. If delivered by FedEx or Yodel you will receive a tracking number once your parcel has been dispatched. If you exceed the 25kg weight limit, delivery costs will increase proportionately and will be indicated to you at checkout.
Note: The surcharge of £5.50 is per order.
We CANNOT ship frozen items to areas outside of the Mainland United Kingdom, (including Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wright, Isles of Scilly etc) and any other EU countries.
Orders containing Frozen Items will be prepared and dispatched on Tuesday to Thursday. Once dispatched you will receive email confirmation with tracking details You can expect to receive the delivery of your order the following day after dispatch.
If you wish to have delivery of your order on a specific day please get in touch with us immediately with your request at email@example.com. Once your order has been dispatched we will not be able to adjust your delivery date.
Receiving Your Order
Please take note of the tracking details and ensure you are at the address on the day of delivery. On receipt of your order please check against the enclosed delivery note and if there is a need to get in touch with us please drop us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the within 2 hours of receipt of your order.
Tradewinds Oriental Shop will NOT be responsible for any Frozen Items that have been damaged or defrosted under the following circumstances:
- Customer has re-arranged the delivery date after order has been dispatched to a later date;
- Customer has not provided correct and full delivery address at the time of placing order;
- Customer has not collected there parcel from the concierge/reception if present on the day of delivery; and
- Customer has not reported loss or damaged parcel within 2 hours or receiving there order.
Tradewinds Oriental Shop will take responsibility for any Frozen Items that have been damaged or defrosted under the following circumstances:
- Parcel not delivered on the expected delivery date;
- Parcel has been lost due to courier mistake; and
- Parcel damaged during transit and reported within 2 hours of receipt.
All cases will be investigated in full with the relevant carrier. Tradewinds Oriental Shop will provide any refund once investigation with the carrier has been complete.
Please make sure you have read everything before placing your order. Thank you.