- 2 cups Akash Basmati Rice (day old cooked rice)
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Lion & Globe Peanut Oil
- 1 tbsp Ghee Hiang Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 cup Fastnet Peeled & Deveined Prawns
- ¼ cup Sweet Corn Kernels (rinsed and drained)
- ½ tbsp Ginger (peeled and diced)
1 Medium Size Onion (peeled and diced)
1 Mild Red Pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- ½ Bunch of Spring Onions (chopped)
- 4 Rashers of Bacon (sliced into half inch each)
- 3 Medium Size Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Heat about 2 tbsp of oil in a large wok. Add the eggs and stir well until cooked. Remove to one side.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and then add ginger and onion and stir fry for at least a minute.
- Add the bacon and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until cooked and crispy. Now add prawns, stir well.
- Finally, add rice, soy sauce, salt, oyster sauce, sesame oil and egg. Mix well. Adjust seasoning to your preference
- Serve and garnish with spring onions and red pepper.
You can use any kind of rice (depends on your preference).
Fried rice is best made with day-old rice.
Omit the bacon & prawns and change it to mushroom & tofu or any other preferred vegetables.