Lyle’s Golden Syrup Sticky BBQ Ribs
- 500g (1lb2oz) Pork Loin Rack of Ribs
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Large Sprig Fresh Thyme
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 1 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp UFC Banana Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Heera Demerara Sugar
Elevate the flavour of your pork ribs with this easy-to-follow recipe for delicious, glazed barbecue ribs in just 7 steps – courtesy of Lyle’s Golden Syrup.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180° Fan, 400°F, Gas 6.
- Arrange the ribs in a large saucepan and cover them with boiling water.
- Add rosemary, thyme, and a garlic cloves to the saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the ribs for 10 minutes, then drain and discard the water, herbs, and garlic.
- Time to prepare the glaze! In a small pan, combine Lyle's Golden Syrup, ketchup, soy sauce, and sugar. Simmer the mixture for 3-4 minutes, or until it has reduced and become thick and sticky.
- Move the blanched ribs to a baking tray and generously brush them with the glaze. Put the tray on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until the pork is fully cooked and the glaze is nicely sticky.
- Transfer the ribs to a chopping board, slice them up and serve.
Enjoy your mouth-watering glazed barbecue ribs!
Recipe from: www.lylesgoldensyrup.com