Minced Beef in Lettuce Wraps
½ kg Minced Beef
1 tbsp PRB Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Three Eights Shaoxhing Wine
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Tropical Sun Groundnut Oil
½ tbsp FLCK Rice Flour
1 – 2 tbsp Flying Goose Sriracha Sauce (Optional)
Heera Cashew Nuts
1 Medium Size Onion
1 Slice of Ginger
Salt to taste
- Trim the tops of the lettuce leaves, rinse and pat dry. Set aside.
- Chop onion and ginger finely.
- In a bowl, mix together minced beef, onions, ginger, dark soy sauce, salt, shaoxhing wine and rice flour. Mix well.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat, add the oil.
- Pour in minced beef. Stir-fry until browned, 6-8 minutues.
- Add the oyster sauce and chilli sauce. Continue to stir-fry until thoroughly cooked.
- To serve, spoon some filling into lettuce leaf. Top with cashew nut, spring onions and red chillies.
You can use your preferred meat.
You can use mushroom as a substitute for the meat.